Save Time and Money for building infrastructure.
Through the process of Reverse Engineering, we extract the digital shape of any physical object by using 3d non contact scanning techniques and use that data to troubleshoot, reproduce, study, analyze, inspect or use in other downstream applications.
This Digital Data can be delivered in the form of just plain XYZ Points, also Commonly called a
- Point cloud
- Surface Models
- Polygon mesh Models (STL)
- Watertight solid Models
- Color coded easy to read inspection reports
- Cross sections or Spines
“A” Class & “B” Class Surface Generation from 3D Point Cloud Data & Transferring the surface model to solid modelers to add solid features if any
This Data can Further be Converted to be read in any CAD system. Some of the supported file formats are:
- Igs (IGES)
- x_t (Unigraphics)
- prt (Pro/E)
- Model (Catia)
- Rapid Prototyping (SLC, STL)
- nas (Nastran)
- Obj (Wavefront)
- iv (Open Inventor as well as all the 3D digitizer formats.
With the digital data generated by this process, CAD models can be easily updated to reflect the changes in the model, object, tool or die. Any part of the tool or die can be duplicated with the help of the surface model created by this process. Physical product designs like clay and other prototypes can be converted into solid models for making the required tooling.
- Convert any physical shape into digital format
- Create tooling for any object
- Make changes in your tool, mold or part
- Watertight solid models let you machine directly from our data
- Save time and money in product development
- Interchangeability with any CAD system